top of page
Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png
Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png
Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png
Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png

Team :

6 people

Royalty :


Social :


Crypto Shark

Mint date :


Presale date :


Supply : 11,416 NFTs

Price : TBA

Description :


Join the crypto-shark revolution! Join us on a journey to save our oceans and help build the biggest community-owned crypto mining farm in the world!

Crypto Sharks is a collection of 11,416 unique ocean predators that live and swim on the Ethereum blockchain. Each one counts with seven unique traits and comes with its own real-life shark!

Yup you heard it, 1 Minted Crypto Shark = 1 Adopted shark.

Step into our fin-tastic world and help protect our seas by adopting these majestic animals as your own. Get ready because we are just getting started!


Crypto Sharks is on a mission to combine crypto mining and DAOs with the conservation of our planet and its marine ecosystems. It is not secret that our planet and its oceans are dying, that sharks are being killed in record numbers and that we are losing the battle against climate change.

We are driven to raise awareness about the marvels of sharks and their importance to marine wildlife and conservation. All while building a strong community and bringing true value and rewards to our holders.

This is why we're partnering with various non-profit organizations globally so that every Crypto Shark minted adopts an actual LIVE SHARK!

Our plans get even bigger we want to give all Crypto Shark holders true value and utility. That’s why we will be building the biggest community-owned crypto mining farm powered 100% by renewable energy!

Our solar mining farm will generate up to $100,000 every month, all of which will be deposited into the community wallet for our holders to vote and decide on (Refer to Whitepaper ).

Road map :

After reveal Crypto Shark holders will be eligible to claim and receive an official adoption certificate along with a picture of their shark and some information about the species. (1 minted Crypto Shark = 1 Adoption certificate)

During and after the launch there will be various giveaways taking place, from custom surf boards, shark diving expeditions and even a Tesla! Be sure to check our Sales Targets to see all the amazing prizes available for our holders!

After the sellout, development on our end will begin to set up a crypto mining farm powered 100% by renewable energy. Our farm will generate up to $100,000 in rewards to our holders per month. This amount will be directly deposited into the community wallet, giving all our holders a chance to vote on how to utilize the funds from dividends, monthly giveaways, metaverse land, charitable donations, and more!

On top of that, 30 lucky holders who mint a 1/1 shark will have access to exclusive giveaways, and events every month. All 1/1 Crypto Shark holders will also receive additional voting rights within the community along with the chance to be flown out to our facilities to see the community crypto mining farm operation (Refer to Whitepaper).

We also plan to develop a marketplace in which you will be able to purchase some custom merch. We will use a reputable third-party company to manufacture high-quality products made from recyclable materials.

Soon after launch all Crypto Shark holders will start to collect the $SHRK token, this will be the token that will power our ecosystem and will come in handy in the future. For now, all we can say is be ready for what’s to come…

Additionally, 70% of the profit from each sale will go into growing the crypto mining farm with the other 30% going to various Non-Profit organizations chosen by our community.

Crypto Shark holders will collectively determine the future of this project, our community will vote on what our next steps are, but our collective goal is to build the largest community owned crypto mining farm while helping save our oceans and its ecosystems.


25% SOLD
10 custom surf boards are raffled out.

10 Additional Shark Airdropped to holders.

50% SOLD
3 Lucky holder will get to name and adopt and additional great white shark and will get access to a 24/7 live satelite feed and data reports of their shark.

100 holders will recieve a secret mystery box!

75% SOLD
3 Sharks Diving expeditions for 2 people are raffled out

5 PADI diver courses are raffled out.

100% SOLD
Custom Tesla Model X is raffled out

Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png
Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png
Copie de Sans-titre-1_edited.png
bottom of page